Valley Mist Hydrating Lip Balm
Nourish and protect your smile naturally with Hydrating lip balm with added calendula and peppermint oil. The calendula flower is known for its healing and soothing properties and has long been used to calm skin irritations. The already rich and velvety balm that is Valley Mist’s launch product blends the subtle aromas of peppermint and lavender essential oil with the natural fragrances from cocoa butter and beeswax. You will definitely notice the gentle chocolaty smell from the high cocoa butter seed content in the Valley Mist Hydrating Lip Balm. If you’re looking for something unnaturally fragrant and flavoured then Valley Mist lip balm is not for you. With a 30% cocoa seed butter foundation this lip balm is loaded with vitamin E to help hydrate and protect the lips.
All natural ingredients.
- We don’t use parabens or petroleum based compounds.
- Enriched with calendula oil.
- Organic cocoa seed butter, organic sunflower oil, organic beeswax to seal in hydration, Mango butter, enriched with calendula oil, English peppermint essential oil and lavender. Full inci names listed on the label.
- We don’t use synthetic flavours or anything nasty.
- Great to rub over cuticles to nourish and protect your nails.
- For every sale of our eco friendly lip balm, we will make an annual donation of 8.5% of the profits towards environmental cause charities.
Both a lip balm tube and outer packaging made from paper board only making these lip balms completely degradable. In addition to this commitment to sustainability, all orders posted by Valley Mist are packaged in plastic free, recyclable or recycled paper packaging, hand wrapped and appropriate to the size of the order.