Restore lip balm with added rose hip oil in eco-friendly biodegradable packaging makes the perfect zero birthday gift. I am proud to offer both a lip balm tube and outer packaging made from paperboard only. In addition to this, all orders posted by Valley Mist are packaged in plastic free, recyclable or recycled paper packaging, hand wrapped and appropriate to the size of the order. For every sale of my eco Valley Mist lip balm paper-board tube, I will make an annual donation of 8.5% of the profits towards environmental cause charities.
Makes the perfect gift for:
- A zero waste gift or for someone who is environmentally conscious.
- The perfect first wedding anniversary gift.
- Or just for you or your friend if you love lip balm and would rather choose a British brand that is 100% natural.
Nourish and protect your smile naturally with Restore lip balm with added rose hip oil. Rose hip oil is brimming with so many goodies, well known for their anti ageing properties. Fatty omega acids 3,6 and 9 found in the oil enhance the sumptuously rich 30% cocoa seed butter foundation which is already loaded with vitamin E. If you’re looking for something unnaturally fragrant then Valley Mist lip balm is not for you, but in our Restore lip balm subtle aromas of frankincense, lavender and geranium essential oils blend with the natural fragrances from cocoa butter and beeswax to nourish and protect your lips whilst refreshing the senses.
All natural ingredients.
- Free from parabens & petroleum based compounds.
- Enriched with rose hip oil.
- Organic cocoa seed butter, organic sunflower oil, organic beeswax, mango butter, Rosehip oil, Geranium essential oil, Frankincense and lavender essential oil. Full inci names on label.
- No added flavours or anything nasty.
- Great to rub over cuticles too to nourish your nails.