All Valley Mist products that come in Glass Bottles can be returned to us in store all year round for washing and reuse. Closing the gap on yet another area of waste for our products.
Want to send it to us through the post? We can do that too. See below for details.
How Does It Work?
Sustainability is the very core of Valley Mist and our glass returns system is just one way in which we go that extra mile to do all we can to help make a positive future.
How Many Items Should I Return At Once?
We strongly encourage customers to stockpile their containers and return them in bulk rather than as single or double items as this is the most cost effective way of making the returns system work. Returning single items through the post is not an effective way of reducing our and your carbon footprint.
Request Your Free Return Postage Label for the month of July
Enter your name and email address and we’ll send you a free post label for your glass bottle returns.
Terms & Conditions of the Glass Return System
- Valley Mist glass returns only available to mainland UK while we test the system.
- Only one return label will be issued per email address in the months of July & August. We encourage our customers to return glass packaging only in these months to streamline energy and encourage bulk returns.
- Rewards will only be given for complete containers with labels on.
- Cleaning is not required.
- When you pack up your return glass make sure it is all safely packaged with no rattle in the box (if you can hear it rattling about, the chances are that it will smash before it gets to us). Make sure to use a strong box – Cereal cartons are not strong enough, look for a fluted corrugated card board box.
- No cash alternative.