Pure Steam Distilled Essential Oil
Latin Name:- Eucalyptus globulus.
Benefits of Eucalyptus Essential Oil
- Clears the mind and senses, helps banish brain fog with it’s refreshing notes.
- Widely known for its powerful decongestant properties. Opens up the airways and helps clear the sinuses.
- Antimicrobial & Antifungal eucalyptus essential oil has been used for centuries to cleanse the hair and prevent dandruff.
- Not only repellent to mosquitoes and many biting insects, eucalyptus essential oil can be used to reduce inflammation.
- Pain relieving and often used to reduce muscle aches. Useful as a diluted topical application for sunburn when mixed with aloe vera juice.
Essential Oil Blends
Eucalyptus essential oil blends well with
How to use
Enjoy by steam inhalation, vaporisation and a comforting hot bathing, dilute up to 5 drops of oil in water. Also can be used for massage, blend no more than 5 drops of eucalyptus essential oil into 10ml of Valley Mist Pure Massage Oil.
For additional safety measure we have sealed the dripper with removable gummed tape to prevent leaks in transit. Please make sure to remove this seal using tweezers or a cocktail stick to prevent essential oil coming into contact with skin.
Good to know
- Not tested on animals.
- Suitable for adults and children 5 years and above.
Make sure to never apply neat oils to the skin, always dilute in a carrier oil.
For external use only. Never contact with eyes. If essential oils get into the eyes rinse well with water immediately. Do not use on irritated or broken skin. If reaction occurs discontinue use immediately.
Alway seek healthcare professional advice before using if you suffer from epilepsy, skin allergies, are pregnant or are using homeopathic remedies.
Asthmatics should use with caution.
Keep out of reach of children.
This product is FLAMMABLE. Store in a cool dry place. Do not store in direct sunlight. Use within 12 months.
Part of the Valley Mist Glass Reuse and Return System. At Valley Mist we are always looking for ways to reduce plastic waste. We are delighted to share with you our essential oils with an endlessly recyclable aluminium cap.
PURE Eucalyptus globulus essential oil (naturally contains Limonene).
Grown in China.
Additional information:- This oil is classed as flammable and will incur Hazmat shipping.