What’s inside this gift box?
Natural Soothing Skin Balm
- With natural and pure steam distilled English lavender and frankincense essential oils.
- Protects and reduces moisture loss with an occlusive layer while nurturing the skin below.
- Rich in organic shea butter, calendula extract and organic rosehip oil.
Original Citrus & Happy Lip Balm
- Think chocolate orange, this is how citrus and happy lip balm smells. All of our lip balms contain an insanely high percentage of organic raw cocoa butter, making each balm chocolate in their fragrance. The Citrus and Happy lip balm also contains red mandarin and frankincense essential oil. Citrus is historically known for being mood lifter.
- Our Citrus and Happy lip balm has additional and higher levels of vitamin E. Great for skin healing.
- Like all our lip balms this one provides a protective occlusive layer while the skin restores below and as always super long lasting.
- Paper tube so 100% plastic free and fully compostable once you have finished with it.
Handmade Neroli & Lavender Micella water & toner
Use this product as a 3 in 1 to cleanse away makeup and daily pollution, tighten and tone. Naturally moisturising formula.
- Hydrating and calming with neroli essential oil
- Natural. Made using Ecocert ingredients.
- Made with English steam distilled lavender oil and floral waters.
- Refreshes and cleanses.
- Slightly acidic to balance and suit our naturally acidic skin.
- Registered with the Vegan Society.
- All Valley Mist glass products are part of our Glass Return System
Locally made reusable facial wipe
- Ditch single use facial wipes. Reusable cotton rounds replace the need for disposable cotton wool pads, so it’s a great way of reducing the waste we create. The material we use changes so each facial round may differ from the picture shown.
- Our Valley Mist reusable facial cotton pads are large 2 ply brushed cotton facial rounds measuring 3.2 inches/ 8cm. Made here in Lancashire and local to us the fabric is thinner and you’ll use less product per pad.
Wash before use.