Pure Steam Distilled Frankincense Essential Oil
Latin Name:- Boswellia carteri
Part of the Valley Mist Glass Reuse and Return System. At Valley Mist we are always looking for ways to reduce plastic waste. We are delighted to share with you our essential oils with an endlessly recyclable aluminum cap.
What Are The Benefits of Frankincense Essential Oil?
- Known and used for thousands of years in meditative practice, a wonderful aid to focusing the mind.
- Enjoy, Calm, Relax, Skin soothing, Great for those suffering with stress and anxiety. Anti-Inflammatory, Antimicrobial, Antibacterial and a popular alternative to chemical head lice treatments.
- Reputed to aid the healing of scars and ease irritated skin particularly good for eczema.
- Blends very well with many other oils making Frankincense essential oil one of the most versatile oils available.
Which Essential Oils Blend Well With Frankincense?
Frankincense Essential Oil blends well with:
How to use Frankincense Essential Oil
Enjoy by steam inhalation, vaporisation and a comforting hot bathing, dilute up to 5 drops of oil in water. Also can be used for massage, blend no more than 5 drops of essential oil into 10ml of Valley Mist Pure Massage Oil.
Frankincense essential oil when used in massage can create a range of ambiences to stimulate or relax depending on the combination of essential oils chosen to blend with.
Good to know
- Not tested on animals.
- Suitable for adults and children 5 years and above.
Make sure to never apply neat oils to the skin, always dilute in a carrier oil.
For external use only. Never contact with eyes. If essential oils get into the eyes rinse well with water immediately. Do not use on irritated or broken skin. If reaction occurs discontinue use immediately.
Alway seek healthcare professional advice before using if you suffer from epilepsy, skin allergies, are pregnant or are using homeopathic remedies.
Asthmatics should use with caution.
Keep out of reach of children.
This product is FLAMMABLE. Store in a cool dry place. Do not store in direct sunlight. Use within 12 months.
Part of the Valley Mist Glass Reuse and Return System. At Valley Mist we are always looking for ways to reduce plastic waste. We are delighted to share with you our essential oils with an endlessly recyclable aluminium cap.
Frankincense essential oil – Boswellia carteri
Steam distilled in England. Grown in Somalia