Pure Steam Distilled Lavender Essential Oil
Valley Mist Pure Lavender Essential Oil has been steamed distilled from locally grown English Lavender.
Latin Name:- Lavandula angustifolia
Benefits of Lavender Essential Oil
- Lavender essential oil can be used to reduce anxiety and bring about a feeling of calm and relaxation.
- Skin soothing qualities of lavender essential oil can help to reduce Inflammation and aid skin healing. It is often used in the treatment of burns to the (unbroken) skin.
- Lavender essential oil is naturally antibacterial and makes a wonderful addition for those wanting to combat acne-causing bacteria.
- A popular and natural alternative to chemical head lice treatment.
- Proven to reduce pain, due to sedative and antispasmodic properties.
Essential Oil Blends
Lavender Essential Oil blends well with:
How to use
Enjoy by steam inhalation, vaporisation and a comforting hot bathing, dilute up to 5 drops of oil in water. Also can be used for massage, blend no more than 5 drops of essential oil into 10ml of Valley Mist Pure Massage Oil.
Lavender essential oil when used in massage creates a soothing smell that is ideal for helping you wind down after a tough or busy day.
Good to know
- Not tested on animals.
- Suitable for adults and children 5 years and above.
Make sure to never apply neat oils to the skin, always dilute in a carrier oil.
For external use only. Never contact with eyes. If essential oils get into the eyes rinse well with water immediately. Do not use on irritated or broken skin. If reaction occurs discontinue use immediately.
Alway seek healthcare professional advice before using if you suffer from epilepsy, skin allergies, are pregnant or are using homeopathic remedies.
Asthmatics should use with caution.
Keep out of reach of children.
This product is FLAMMABLE. Store in a cool dry place. Do not store in direct sunlight. Use within 12 months.
Part of the Valley Mist Glass Reuse and Return System. At Valley Mist we are always looking for ways to reduce plastic waste. We are delighted to share with you our essential oils with an endlessly recyclable aluminium cap.
PURE English Lavender essential oil – Lavandula angustifolia
Grown in England.