Pure Steam Distilled Bergamot Essential Oil
Latin Name:- Citrus bergamia
Benefits of Bergamot Essential Oil
- Known to reduce feelings of anxiety, calm and relax. Like all the citrus essential oils bergamot is also reputed to have mood lifting properties.
- Historically used in skincare for cleansing, unclogging and skin conditioning. Often found in antiaging skincare products.
- A wonderful Anti-Inflammatory.
- Found to be used in home remdies to bolster the immune system.
Essential Oil Blends
Bergamot Essential Oil blends well with:
How to use
Enjoy by steam inhalation, vaporisation and a comforting hot bathing, dilute up to 5 drops of oil in water. Also can be used for massage, blend no more than 5 drops of essential oil into 10ml of Valley Mist Pure Massage Oil.
Berganot essential oil when used in massage and steam inhailation creates a comforting aroma that is ideal for helping you wind down after a tough or busy day.
Good to know
- Not tested on animals.
- Suitable for adults and children 5 years and above.
Make sure to never apply neat oils to the skin, always dilute in a carrier oil.
For external use only. Never contact with eyes. If essential oils get into the eyes rinse well with water immediately. Do not use on irritated or broken skin. If reaction occurs discontinue use immediately.
Alway seek healthcare professional advice before using if you suffer from epilepsy, skin allergies, are pregnant or are using homeopathic remedies.
Asthmatics should use with caution.
Keep out of reach of children.
This product is FLAMMABLE. Store in a cool dry place. Do not store in direct sunlight. Use within 12 months.
Part of the Valley Mist Glass Reuse and Return System. At Valley Mist we are always looking for ways to reduce plastic waste. We are delighted to share with you our essential oils with an endlessly recyclable aluminium cap.
PURE Bergamot essential oil – Citrus bergamia
Grown in Italy.