It’s coming round to that time of year again already, and it’s November now so I don’t feel nearly as strange beginning to write about Christmas as I did in October. If you’re anything like me then you like to get your Christmas shopping done early and long before the December rush. If you’re not like me and you prefer to wait for the December rush then you can at least give yourself brownie points for reading this blog to give yourself some ideas to be thinking about! In this post I will run through some of the best plastic free Christmas gifts available on our website.
Plastic Free Gift Boxes
Starting with the simplest gift option: the gift box. Perhaps you know someone who loves natural skincare, or whose favourite time of the day is bath time, or who need the perfect excuse to relax and unwind? We have carefully curated some gorgeous gift boxes ready to surprise your loved ones with on Christmas morning.
For the bath-time obsessed – The Lavender Bath Time Treat Gift Box
This gift box contains four of our most heavenly scented lavender products:
- The Lavender Dream Upcycled Natural Candle, to create the perfect relaxing ambience.
- The Natural Cold Pressed Lavender Soap, made with luxurious shea butter and coconut oil.
- Lavender Bath Salts from the wonderful Eco Bath London, to soak away the stress.
- A Soft and Natural Bath and Shower Puff, to exfoliate away the day’s pollution (both physical and emotional!).
For the natural skincare lover – The Winter Rescue Skincare Set
The first thing to be noted about this gift box is that it is vegan. So, if your loved one happens to be vegan – this also ticks this box! Designed especially to help nurture skin tackling the winter cold, this is the perfect skincare gift set for winter. It contains:
- A lip balm of your choice. A vegan Pure Unfraganced lip balm is automatically selected for you, or if you would prefer another option then please let us know in the message box at checkout and we will swap it for you as long as it’s in stock.
- A hydrating micellar water and toner. Like with the lip balm, the default option will be the Combination Skin Micellar Water and Toner, but if you would prefer to swap this for the Dry to Normal Skin or Oily skin option, let us know in the message box at checkout.
- Natural Facial Oil. This is the perfect winter rescue skin product, ideal for leaving on overnight or all day underneath your make up, bathing your skin in vitamins and anti-oxidants without an overly greasy feel.
For a more masculine option – The Men’s Skin, Hair, & Beard Gift Box
This gift box contains three products from our men’s range (of course, all of our products are unisex, but our men’s range is designed with a more masculine feel in mind):
- The Witch Hazel Kick Micellar Water & Toner for Combination Skin.
- Premium Beard Oil – you can choose either the Wood or Fennel Kick option by indicating your choice in the message box at checkout.
- Natural, Soft Hold Styling Mud.
In addition to this, there are so many other amazing gift box options to choose from to allow you to choose the one best suited to your loved ones’ tastes. I will include some of the other options below for you to take a look at.
Plastic Free Stocking Fillers
If you are on the lookout for some smaller plastic free gifts, perhaps to use as stocking fillers, then look no further! Our bestselling lip balms always become a particular favourite at this time of year with their wonderful moisturising and protective properties and perfect stocking filler size. Following along the same theme, the luxurious and hydrating Queen Bee Solid Hand Cream Bar complements the lip balm perfectly, provided the same nourishment for your hands as for your lips!
New to the shop this year too, don’t forget about our wonderful collection of essential oils – wonderful, mood-shifting scents all packed into the perfect stocking filler sized bottle for the aromatherapy lovers in your life!
More Plastic Free Christmas Gifts
There are many many more wonderful plastic free Christmas gifts to be found on our website from deliciously scented candles and reed diffusers to soaps, massage oils and glass bottle bubble baths – there’s something for everyone!