Pure Steam Distilled Essential Oil
Latin Name:- Zingiber officinale
What Are The Benefits of Ginger Essential Oil?
- Considered by many users as a natural aphrodisiac; gininger essential oil aids general fitness by helping to reduce fatigue, both physical and mental.
- Ginger essential oil can be used to relieve feelings of anxiety and depression.
- Historically used to stimulate circulation the stimulate appetite.
- Known for easing muscular tension and alleviating aches and pains.
- Helpful with clearing respiratory tract.
- Skin soothing due to its antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Great for those suffering with stress and anxiety.
Which Essential Oils Blend Well With Ginger?
Ginger Essential Oil blends well with:
How to use Ginger Essential Oil
- Enjoy by steam inhalation, vaporisation and a comforting hot bathing, dilute up to 5 drops of oil in water.
- Ginger essential oil when used in massage creates a warming and circulatory stimulative sensation. Blend no more than 5 drops of essential oil into 10ml of Valley Mist Pure Massage Oil.
Good to know
- Not tested on animals.
- Suitable for adults and children 5 years and above.
Make sure to never apply neat oils to the skin, always dilute in a carrier oil.
For external use only. Never contact with eyes. If essential oils get into the eyes rinse well with water immediately. Do not use on irritated or broken skin. If reaction occurs discontinue use immediately.
Alway seek healthcare professional advice before using if you suffer from epilepsy, skin allergies, are pregnant or are using homeopathic remedies.
Asthmatics should use with caution.
Keep out of reach of children.
This product is FLAMMABLE. Store in a cool dry place. Do not store in direct sunlight. Use within 12 months.
Part of the Valley Mist Glass Reuse and Return System. At Valley Mist we are always looking for ways to reduce plastic waste. We are delighted to share with you our essential oils with an endlessly recyclable aluminium cap.
Ginger essential oil – Zingiber officinale
Grown in China.