Relax in the garden with natural citronella candles
Tip toe bare foot in the grass in a haze of citronella and choose from our three special blends all selected for their historical association to deter the mini beasts that like to bother us. Dominantly citronella candles in three variations:
- Meadow – Citronella lavender and patchouli.
- Herb Garden – Citronella with thyme.
- Hedgerow – Citronella with peppermint & lemongrass.
Upcycled Natural Candles
Unique to the market, these candles have been made using a small amount of waste product from years of product development and the general waste from cosmetic production since 2014.
- RETURN, REUSE & REFILL PRODUCT.
- Charity product. 8.5% of profits from these candles will go towards our selected green cause charities. The Lancashire, Manchester and N Merseyside Wildlife Trusts & The World Land Trust
- Recyclable and reusable containers, not plastic.
- Made with a small portion of waste oils, waxes and butters from the production of skincare products.
- Essential oils for fragrance, no synthetics.
We are going to give it a go.
- Buy on line or at our flagship store.
- Use and enjoy your outdoor citronella candles without denting or damaging the container. Whichever blend you choose, my personal favorite is Hedgerow with lemongrass and peppermint.
- Fill in the form on the Glass Returns Page.
We have collaborated with like minded artisans and candle makers Tarn Replenish, these hand poured citronella candles have been made using a unique blend of essential oils and European soy wax and our recycled waste blend to create a beautiful and clean burn to ensure an enhanced fragrance throw. Enjoy the garden and out door picnics this year!
Care for your citronella candles
Enjoy an evening in the garden, out tea light citronella candles burn best in one go but they will relight another day if you are just having an hour or two for that first burn. Always read full details on the information slip before use.
Never leave a burning candle unattended. Use in a container. Never move a burning candle.