- A refillable amber glass bottle suitable for a range of cleaning and cosmetic products such as dish wash, hand wash, hand lotion, shampoo, body wash and more.
- Artwork designed in the UK and decorated in Scotland using organic inks.
- Size- 500 ml
- Each reusable bottle has the option of an aluminium cap, brass or matte black soap/lotion pump.
- Infinitely recyclable glass bottle made in the UK.
- Easy to change the top anytime from a pump to a spray to a screw cap- just look for a neck finish R3/28mm.
About the artwork
The signs and symbols in this artwork is about our connection to the wonders of the universe. The design includes symbols to represent nature such as clouds, the ocean, leaves, fungi, the elements, a mountain, a feather, a flower and trees. Then beyond earth; the sun, the moon, stars and planets of our solar system. Twelve signs to represent the star signs revolve around the centre of the bottle. Other mysterious symbols include the infinity sign, the all seeing eye, breath, 11 11 and the goddess symbol. The design includes a quote by Roald Dahl- “Those who don’t believe in magic will never find it”. I included this as a positive call to always look for the magic in our existence.
The artwork is applied directly to the bottle, therefore no extra materials like screens or backing paper (for screen-printing & water-slide transfers) are used/wasted. The inks are organic based and can be recycled. This process uses far less energy than traditional methods.
The glass bottles are sourced from a UK manufacturer. The clear glass bottles are made of 30% recycled glass and the amber are made of 45% recycled glass.
Glass is infinitely recyclable with no loss of quality (unlike plastics and other materials).
Glass has an inert nature which means that it will not give off harmful greenhouse gases like methane, likewise it won’t have any detrimental effect on marine life if it is discarded on our coasts or at sea.