By request we have introduced our beautiful and natural three wick apothecary 500 ml jar candles in time for the festive season.
Bay, Lime & Lemongrass Three Wick Soy Wax Candle
Treat yourself or as a zero waste gift for that hard to shop for a loved one.
Made Using Waste Oils & Butters
Unique to the market, our candles have been made using a small amount of upcycled waste oils and butters from our skincare range. Nothing is wasted. Don’t be put off by our use of the word waste as only luxuriant natural ingredients are ever used in our products and this upcycling only adds to the eco credentials of these amazing candles!
Our amber glass candle jars create a beautiful warm glow when burning.
Valley Mist has collaborated with candle makers Tarn Candles. Hand poured and blended here in Lancashire. Made only with pure essential oils for fragrance and European soy wax. Our candles provide clean burn to ensure an enhanced fragrance throw.
Plus, these lovely jars can be reused once you have enjoyed your candle or you can return to our lab for us to clean and reuse. Learn more about our glass return system.
℮450g / 15.5oz
40 hours burn time
Recyclable glass vessel
No synthetic fragrance
100% Sustainable and natural soy wax
Never tested on animals
We recommend the following candle care tips to get the best results from your Valley Mist up-cycled candle.
- Always burn your candle for at least 1.5 hours each time, the wax needs to melt all the way to the edge of the container. Tunneling will occur without ensuring the entire melt pool meets the edge.
- Trim candle wick to 5mm before each burn.
- Keep the wax pool free of wick trimmings.
- In the event that your candle wick starts to smoke, extinguish your candle, allow the wax to cool and set, trim it, and then relight it – never trim a burning candle.
- Never move a burning candle.
- Don’t leave a flame unattended or in a draft.
All Valley Mist glass can be returned to our lab at our expense and best of all you get rewards. Learn more about our glass return system terms and conditions.