Self care during the winter months is essential, especially when it comes to skincare when the air around us can be the cause of such dry skin. We have you covered. Our exfoliating gift box gives you everything you need from the delicate skin on your face right through to your toes.
This great value exfoliating gift box that makes your Christmas shopping easy!
The gift box can be used over and over again, sturdy wall Kraft card walls and magnetic closure to keep neat and tidy contains:
- One black volcanic pumice stone with hand plaited jute cord.
- 30ml 2 in 1 moisturising and make up remover cream, can be used exclusively as a moisturiser.
- Palm oil free, handmade artisan soap. Soaps may vary, soap pictured is the lemon poppy soap.
- Gentle exfoliating facial wash with salicylic acid.
- Natural sisal body brush.
- One large Suzanne Kate hand screen printed wash bag, colours may vary.
Upgrade your selection in the exfoliating gift box and add further products.
Making sure your skin is ready to receive the products you choose for your skincare practise is so important. There’s no point skin adding your carefully chosen products on top of a layer of skin that will receive no benefit. Much like painting over rust, there’s just no point. Removal of dry and dead skin cells has to be the first step in any skincare routine. It can also become a beautifully nurturing part of your day or week to enjoy and re energise in some selfcare.
Natural Sisal Hand Brush for the healing ritual of dry skin brushing.
Ayurvedic practices teach us the art of dry brushing to refresh and stimulate the largest organ in the body, our skin, key to the body’s ability to eliminate toxins. Use the hand brush in long, firm sweeping movements which start at the body’s extremities and work towards the heart. See the Valley Mist blog post for further information on the benefits and technique of dry skin brushing.