RELAX aromatherapy candle with double wick
Unique to the market, these candles have been made using a small amount of waste product from years of product development and the general waste from cosmetic production since 2014.
Unwind and switch off with the relaxing notes of cedarwood and geranium essential oil. A sublime combination of woody and soothing gerainium oil to ease you to a place of calm and homely contentment as you relax and unwind.
Recycled Aromatherapy Candle
- 100% plastic free with elegant frosted glass jar with aluminum lid to reuse however you want.
- 8.5% of profits from this candle will go to a GREEN CAUSE CHARITY
- 220cl up to 30 hours burn time.
- Made with a small portion of waste oils, waxes and butters from the production of skincare products.
- Essential oils for fragrance, no synthetics.
- Two 100% cotton wicks, watch them dance together as they burn … just beautiful 🙂
Valley Mist has collaborated with candle makers in the know Blenheim Candles, and these hand poured candles have been made using a unique blend of essential oils and European soy wax to create a beautiful and clean burn to ensure an enhanced fragrance throw. Treat yourself or as a zero waste gift for that hard to shop for loved one.
There are three soy wax aromatherapy candles in the Valley Mist range, each one carefully blended and selected exclusively for Valley Mist
Care for your candle
It is super important to look after these special candles, make sure you trim those wicks before each light to 5mm to ensure optimum burn time. Burn for two hours or until the wax pool is the complete diameter of the jar. Do not burn the candle for more than 3 hours to ensure the maximum use from your sustainable candle.
Never leave a burning candle unattended.