Made from 100% natural plant roots, Konnyaku
- Asian cultures have used Konjac root for over 2.000 years, and Konjac sponges have been a popular item there for about 100 years as a beauty treatment for sensitive skin.
- Our Konjac Sponge is free from chemical, additives and irritants. 100% biodegradable and fully sustainable. The Konjac Sponge gently massages the skin to stimulate blood flow.
- Soft and gentle, you could use it for cleansing delicate baby skin and removing makeup. Perfect for sensitive skin.
How to use Konjac Sponge?
- The Konjac Sponge is dry and rather small when you first get it. Soak the sponge in warm water for 15 minutes before the first use.
- Once you have used it, It will only need soaking for a minute or two before it softens and expands.
- Rinse the Koncaj sponge well with cool water and gently squeeze the excess water out. Hang it dry, or put it on a rack so there is airflow.
- Place Konjac Sponge in very hot water for five minutes every two weeks.
Ditch the plastic shower puff and go natural!
We all know why we shoud be replacing everyday plastic items, if you don’t where have you been? On a more serious note, we have been banging our plastic free drum since 2016. We have much to say on the subject of reducing plastics and how we can all live more sustainably. Check out our journal for sustainable living tips that don’t cost a thing.