Made from 100% natural plant roots, Konjac
- Asian cultures have used Konjac root for over 2.000 years (also known as konjaku or konnyaku), and Konjac sponges have been a popular item there for about 100 years as a beauty treatment for sensitive skin.
- Our Konjac Sponge is free from chemical, additives and irritants. 100% biodegradable and fully sustainable. The Konjac Sponge gently massages the skin to stimulate blood flow.
- Soft and gentle, you could use it for cleansing delicate baby skin and removing makeup. Perfect for sensitive skin.
How to use Konjac Sponge?
- The Konjac Sponge is dry and rather small when you first get it. Soak the sponge in warm water for 15 minutes before the first use.
- Once you have used it, it will only need soaking for a minute or two before it softens and expands for further consecutive uses.
- Rinse the Konjac sponge well with cool water after use and gently squeeze the excess water out. Hang it to dry between uses, or put it on a rack so there is airflow.
- Place Konjac Sponge in very hot water for five minutes every two weeks to cleanse
Ditch the plastic shower puff and go natural!
We all know why we should be replacing everyday plastic items, and if you don’t where have you been? On a more serious note, we have been banging our plastic free drum since 2016 and have much to say on the subject of reducing plastics and how we can all live more sustainably. Check out our journal for sustainable living tips that don’t cost a thing.